Monday, November 18, 2013

BlackBook, my simple notebook app

I was bored surfing the web when I found a chrome extension which I have installed for more than three years called write space. This application lets you write whatever you want to write in a unlimited space. So I thought that it would be great to have it on my smartphone. 

I started my Android Studio and I programmed for two hours to get this app. I called it BlackBook in honor to Write Space.

I released it a month ago in Google Play, but I haven't writen about it yet. 
This app is a unlimited black space to write with white text. The options are very limited, but it is because it's a very tiny app. You can modify the colors of the text and of course the background.

The app has been downloaded 250 times now and I've just published a donate version to help me developing new apps or improve my knowledge to make better APPlied Physics and this one.

Here you can download them:



Android app on Google PlayNormal Version



Android app on Google PlayDonate Version


Visit BlackBook on Google Play by clicking those banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment